- 23 PDFs
- 2 Downloads
Learn all about Genetics with this 4-5 week long unit which includes:
* Fully editable PowerPoint presentation with 110+ title slides, objectives, bell work, notes, animations, embedded answer keys and more!
* 160+ PDF pages of student notes and diagrams, labs, projects, activities, and assessments with answer keys. (NOT editable)
* Final Assessment aligned with the lessons taught in this unit.
This Genetics bundled unit covers the following topics:
- Punnett squares
- Mendelian and non-Mendelian inheritance
- Pedigrees, selective breeding and hybridization
- Genetic engineering.
TO ACCESS THE MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS UNIT, CLICK HERE.
2. Task Cards
3. Word Wall
4. Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Genetics COMPLETE Bundle by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved
Melissa and Gretchen are a dynamic pair of former secondary life science teachers who have a true passion for curriculum design. They love helping teachers focus on their students rather than on lesson planning and create engaging lessons that are used in thousands of classrooms around the world.
We'd love to help! Click the link below to send us an email and we'll respond within 1 business day. Thanks!