NEED MULTIPLE, SCHOOL OR DISTRICT LICENSING? NEED TO USE A PURCHASE ORDER?
WHAT TYPES OF LICENSES DOES GETTING NERDY OFFER?
We have two forms of licenses.
- Non-transferable License: License is good for one teacher and CANNOT be transferred to another teacher at any time. License will be attached to the teacher even if they leave the campus.
- Transferable License: License is good for one teacher and CAN be transferred to another teacher at any time. The school owns the license rather than the teacher. Preferred by schools and districts due to flexibility. Prices on our site are listed as per instructor licenses; transferable licenses are available at cost plus 40% and can be transferred up to 5 times.
**For department purchases, a 10% discount is applied to each additional license after the first license. In cases of school or district licensing, bulk discounts are available on 10+ licenses. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?
- If needed, download our W-9 or Sole Source letter below. Most schools will require these items to process a PO or to establish us as a vendor.
- Email approved purchased orders to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of School
- Address of School/district
- Name and contact information of purchasing employee
- Products requested
- Email address of person in charge of accounts payable
- Email address of teacher(s) who will be receiving the resource or bundle
- # of teachers who will need a license
- Once we have received the approved purchase order, we will email an invoice along with directions on how to pay, enroll, and download the product for each teacher.
- Individuals, Schools or districts can pay using the invoice instant pay option using a credit card, or send a check payable to the following address:
Getting Nerdy, LLC
attn: Melissa Zaher
PO Box 420062
ATLANTA, GA 30342